Blog Neglect

I promise I haven't forgotten about my blog!!  Life calls and non essentials get put to the back of the list.  I have been working on a session that I did with my own daughter on my mother in law's farm back in July.  I plan on posting the complete edited session once I've finished them all.  There were so many different, exciting, creative possibilities that made this SO exciting!  Not to mention the yummy light I got at the very end!  But, as most of us know that the attention span for a 5 year old is about an hour.  So, I pushed my limit to about an hour and half of shooting time to squeeze in the perfect lighting with promises of a four wheeler ride and some cake!  Here are a couple of images from the session that will hopefully tide ya'll over till I can get them all posted at a later time.




No comments:

Post a Comment