See Ya Soldier

Well its time again for me to say goodbye to my soldier tomorrow.  Its never easy getting into a new routine without my other half.  There are days that I definitely need him so that I can "tag out".

So, I will now be resuming ALL parental duties 24/7.  Thankfully Grandpa and Grandma will be able to spend at least a week with us to lighten my load, AND to visit.  I also have a fabulous neighbor (turned good friend) who has volunteered to help keep me sane during this time.  Which, I am grateful is only going to be for 5 weeks.

I am so proud of him.  Being a soldiers wife is a full time job in its own right.  And I wouldn't change it for the world.

P.S.  I made him take some photos in uniform for our church bulletin board that honors the members serving in the armed forces.  Besides that he hadn't had one done in quite a while.






No comments:

Post a Comment