Too 2 Cute!

I was so thrilled when I found out that I was going to be taking this lil' man's two year photos! His mama came quite prepared with everything I had hoped for. His favorite toys and a couple of cute outfits.

It was nice to know too that his mama had already told him my name and what we were there to do. Some children can have anxiety about having their photos taken. Especially, when it isn't someone they know.

But, I lucked out. He was THE best behaved two year old. I liked that he just did his own thing and went with the flow. I was able to capture him and his unique/fun personality.

And you will be seeing him again! He is going to be a big brother, and Mom and Dad are going to have some maternity/family photos done soon too! Lots of exciting things to come!!







No comments:

Post a Comment