Peeking In On Playtime | Raleigh Children Photographer

I have been thinking lately how quickly children grow up.  It seems like just yesterday that my baby was well...a baby!

So, I have been sneaking around the house with my camera or even my camera phone capturing those fleeting moments.

I'll be the first to admit that I have a terrible memory.  So, photos or even video bring it back so vividly.  I only wish that I had taken more photos before I discovered my love for photography.

There are many times I can hear a quiet conversation that my youngest is having with her toys.  So, when I heard her playing I couldn't resist to catch a peak of her playing.  I wanted to document that moment.  I love the "realness" of the photo.  And am going to be incorporating more of a natural kind of life documentation to my sessions.

So be on the look out for more real, natural, less posed sessions!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I look forward to more candid shots of the girls and family life!

    ReplyDelete