A Girl And Her Hat | Raleigh Child Photographer

I have to admit, I am a TERRIBLE blogger.  I should really do it more often!  But, as we all know that being a stay at home mom of two is very demanding!  Most "work" things (such as blog posts), don't actually happen until two sleepy heads hit pillows!  Thus, my reasoning for being SO behind!

Anyways...

I have been working with an AMAZING crochet artist (because I love crochet and can't do it myself) to take some photos of her items!  You can find her facebook fan page here: https://www.facebook.com/Baca.Creations?fref=ts  Baca Creations!

So, lucky for me I usually have two willing models that give me a half hour or less of their time for some photos of them wearing these stylish items!

I decided my oldest would be able to rock this hat the best, and would look great with her honey colored hair.  And I was dieing to try out this new location that I drove past on our way to cheer practice!

Keep your eye out for more belated blog posts!

Oh and also keep your eye out for a fun "contest" that will appear on my blog called "Design Wars"!    Let's just say it has to do with some of the TOP most talented crochet artists in the industry, using the same brand/line of yarn to come up with a unique crocheted item of their choosing!!

Anyways, here is the post of this fantastic new hat/pattern available at Baca Creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment