411 Wednesday (a day late) | Happy Valentine's Day | Raleigh, NC Children's Photographer

Sorry to anyone who checked in yesterday for my weekly "Wednesday" post!  Sometimes real life activities and events keep all of us so busy that we have to pick and choose where we can put our time!

Today is obviously Valentine's Day.  Farrah's class had a little party and Valentine exchange.  This year we decided to personalize her Valentines of course with a photo.  So, we popped outside with a couple of props, and a fun tutu.  

We found cute little plastic, heart - shaped, mazes at Michael's Craft store that she wanted to incorporate into her Valentines.  I also found on Pinterest a print out of the word "LOVE" that was also a maze.  We filled little plastic goodie bags with some Hugs and Kisses to accompany the mazes.  I failed to get a photo of the final product, but will post the photo and "LOVE" maze that I printed out to go with the goodie bags.

So, I guess the 411 today.  Don't be afraid to get creative!  We started off looking for something she wanted to give as her Valentine's and when she saw the mazes the rest was some creative wording and finding cute new fonts (which I found through pinning on Pinterest)!  

You can follow me on here on Pinterest, where I pin pretty much anything and everything I find helpful, inspirational, fun, funny, educational...ect!

Enjoy this 411, a day late!  Hug your loved ones tight and think of all the reasons you love them...and then do one even better...tell them!


Here is the "LOVE" maze printable.



No comments:

Post a Comment