AMAZING 2013 Special | Clayton NC Family Photographer

Hi everyone!  I'm glad ya'll have stuck around to see what the AMAZING special is for 2013!  I have decided that the first 3 people to book sessions for 2013 will receive a STUNNING 16x20 canvas for FREE!!!!  That is a HUGE value!  You surely don't want to miss out as I am only doing THREE of these!

So, what do you need to do to secure your session and free canvas??  You need to email me HERE or at kimberlydierkhising@yahoo.com.  In the subject line please put "2013 Session Special".  Then continue into the message with which session package you have chosen.  The down deposit is required to book the session, secure your date of session, and to secure the FREE canvas!  Dates can be flexible and discussed even after booking.  The down deposit toward your session is due within ONE week, or I have to move onto the next interested client.

These canvases are to die for and would make the perfect addition over a mantel, sofa, crib, or bed.  VERY high quality finishing and backing.  They are also ready to hang.  I'm VERY excited to be able to offer these for FREE!  You surely will not be disappointed!

I can't wait to start shooting for 2013!!  And what a great way to start!





No comments:

Post a Comment