My Hat Model | Seymour Johnson Photographer

I have built an amazing friendship with an amazing lady who has the gift of crocheting.  It all started with me purchasing a "kitty" hat for my oldest daughter.  Then a "puppy" hat for my youngest, followed by a couple of "skunk" hats.

I was just starting to learn how to use my camera when Salena asked me to take some photos of these items for her.  Ever since then we have been working together!

I was sad to have only met her in person and hung out a couple of times before we moved from the UK to NC.  She is definitely considered a great friend. She is a very talented crochet artist, designer, and teacher.  

So, cheers to some more cute photos of my eldest daughter wearing one of Salena's fabulous designs which you can find at her SHOP/WEBSITE.

If you are interested in using any of her designs as props in an upcoming session please let me know!  They really add interest to the photo, are fun to wear and can make almost anyone look stylish! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment