My Girls | Raleigh NC Child Photographer

I have been neglecting my blog for quite some time.  I am slowly adding photos and sessions to it that have already past.  So, I'm backlogging on my blog, so that I have the content here to view!

With that being said.  I have had the opportunity to work with Salena Baca from Baca Creations on quite a few of her amazing crochet designs.  My girls and I LOVE her goodies, and if I could only crochet I would own every single one of her patterns!  But, I've been grateful that Salena asks me to shoot some of her items from time to time.  So, in this session both my girls rocked a couple of her amazing hats.

The lighting was perfect, and I love the outdoors so of course the woodsy location was an added bonus!

Please contact me on how you can book your own session by emailing me HERE!!








No comments:

Post a Comment