A Bundle of Adorableness!

I was lucky enough to be able to see my good friend from high school while back in MN.  Just a few days before she left me a message saying she'd love for me to do their photos!  I was SO excited!  She had just had her adorable little boy 8 weeks prior, and he was still tiny!  I was totally unprepared to shoot a newborn!  Ugh, what to do?!  Panic??  Yes, maybe just a little.  But, I decided that I was going to have to make it work.  


Today was my day to start working on this session.  I have been overloaded with photos to edit, not to mention other motherly and household duties.  But, I can only sit and stare at my computer and edit so long, so I will have to add a part two to this.  But for now, enjoy all the cuteness!













No comments:

Post a Comment