Just For Me

I have been home now for a little over a week.  We went to MN where almost all of our family and friends live.  I was glad to have 4 or 5 sessions for high school classmates and friends, as well as family. I have been SUPER busy trying to edit ALL of them, and have put my personal photos on the back burner.  But just to take a little time for myself and edit a photo just for me.  I did.  I was blessed with an over abundance of props, scenery, and good old farm life at my mother in laws.  If I could only have EVERY session there...here's to dreaming.  So, to utilize all of those things I dressed up my favorite model in multiple outfits and made her shoot for probably close to two hours.  It amazes me in how fast she has grown and matured.  And well, this is ONE of many of my favorites from up at the farm that I'll post.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment