Finally Finished Another Session

I know it may seem like nothing.  But, I just finished proofing and editing my third session.  While back in MN I had 5!!!!!  And that isn't even including my own photos, which I'm just as eager to proof and edit!

This particular session is of my brother/sister in law and family.  Beth had been planning this session for almost a year.  Outfits and locations as well as any other details.  This helped me tremendously since I didn't have a clue about the area.  She did SO well picking colors, patterns, texture for their outfits it made me even MORE excited!  (I wish every client put this much thought into attire...hint hint.)

We braved the 115* heat index and sweated out at least two gallons. (Yes, MN can get that hot)  Good thing in between locations we'd jump back in to a cooled vehicle and chug a lug some water.  The kids were wonderful with hardly any complaints considering the heat!










































I have all of the edited photos on my facebook page so please head on over there and check it out.  But, since I just had to open myself up a blog, now I feel the need to have to update this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment