My Best Friend (But More Like My Sister)

I was so fortunate to have been able to spend a couple of days with my best friend and her family while visiting in MN.

Now, for those of you who don't know me, or her personally...let's just say that we are pretty much sisters.  I think from 4th grade on we were pretty much inseparable.  During the summer we'd camp out in my tent in the backyard, spend ALL day at the beach, and even grill our own "big Geno's".  Not to mention neither one of us will probably ever be able to drink orange Kool-Aid ever again.  I have a million stories I'm sure of the things we've done and been through together but I won't get that long winded now.

I had pretty much one day that worked to take their photos, and of course it was super dreary and humid. Little miss "B" certainly was totally against having her picture taken.  So, I started out with mom and dad's photos.  By the time I was finished with theirs, she had warmed up to the idea about having a few done, and that it wasn't so bad after all.

Let me tell you...if your kids don't want to have their photos done that day...its totally OK for a reschedule.  I can NOT make your child want to have their photos taken, and frankly, I'm sure you won't want to pay for photos of a grouchy looking child.  But, in this case we couldn't reschedule...so...we just waited it out.  And got a bunch of "keepers" in the end.

So, here is my beautiful bff and her beautiful family.

And on a side note, now I'm finally finished with my MN editing (apart from my own photos...which there are TONS of.)  *happy dance*



*We have an annual best friend photo...well, and this is it!  
















*The key to getting a smiling face photo...is to get a silly one first!



*Followed by more silliness!




No comments:

Post a Comment