Farrah's Farm Session!!!

I know it may be terrible, but I am SO excited to start editing the photos I took of Farrah at my mother in law's.  I am just so lucky that my willing model puts up with me, because when she does we come up with some fantastic results!

It was a PERFECT evening to take photos outside at my mother in law's place.  The setting is quiet and has everything you could possibly want.  Fields, woods, barns, animals, a river, and endless amounts of antiques!!  Oh how I wish I could have loaded up a trailer and drove it back to NC with me.  I am just starting to tap into the photos from our "session" at the farm.  But, am already in love with so many of the images.  I will be posting more as I go.  But this is what I have thus far...enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment