Thinkin' Finken

I have been swamped with editing photos the moment my foot crossed the threshold to my office.  I have completed three sessions.  And almost finished with this one.  Then just one more!  Whew!

It is a LOT of work to proof and edit.  Some folks may not realize that a good pro photographer will take their time and look at each shot taken at a session, decide if its worth digitally enhancing, and go to work on the edit of each photo chosen.  I will never give a client (even if its friends or family) an unfinished product.  You chose me to do your photos, so I will take my time and process them all professionally to give you what you deserve.

I will NOT give away files on a disc.  I do include edited, web sized, and watermarked photos on a disc as part of a session.  That way you can always see your photos, even if you do not order prints of that particular photo.  Digital images will be purchased just like you would a print.

I hate to use the term "shoot and burn"...because, sure you can find that photographer that will do a session for you, and then turn around and give you the images on a disc (edited or not).  And you may be happy.  But for me I would NOT be happy.  I view photography as an art.  MY art.  I also wouldn't feel comfortable as a business person only doing "half" my job.  Would you ever go into a salon and ask for half a haircut?  Didn't think so.  With that being said, think about how important it is to choose the "right" photographer.  It may not be me, and that is ok.
















Here is the latest edited session of my beautiful sister in laws family.  My two nieces are used to being in the lime light as their photo is on a giant billboard advertising their Mom's restraunt!  Both of them have some zest, sassiness, and spunk.  So, this session was a very fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment