Getting Finished With MN Sessions

Its been a while since we were in MN, but we have been busy since being back home in NC!  I've finished editing 3 sessions, and almost finished with this one!  Then, I have one more left and then a TON of my own photos to look at and go through.

It has taken me longer than I had hoped to edit.  With having all my motherly and household duties to do, it leaves me little time to sit at my desk uninterrupted!  I unfortunately have been dealing with some severe back pain, which has returned this evening on our outing to buy Eden a new full size mattress set.  

I have been busy not only on the editing side of my photography, but as well as the business side.  I've taken the time to price my prints and sessions, bought some marketing to establish my "brand", and am hoping that a "real" logo and a website are in the near future.

I'm not looking to be terribly busy, as being a SAHM is my first job.  Three to four sessions a month would be ideal.  We will see what this journey brings me.

With that being said, I'd like to share some photos of my family.  Nothing really planned or posed, we had a beautiful sunset and any picture with family is always a picture worth taking.  I'm also including some cute fun ones of my niece and her little friend.  Oh to be 7 again...









No comments:

Post a Comment